The fact of browsing the website involves the capture of both IP and other data that for the purposes of the clarifications on data protection made by both the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
It is for this reason that the text included in this section must be inserted in general for all browsing of the portal.
|RESPONSIBLE||CARROZADOS TECAI SL -- TAX ID: B13375217
Postal Address: Parque Industrial Los Albardiarles, C/ El Hospital, 20 45340 Ontígola (Toledo)
Telephone: 925 132 544
|PURPOSE||CARROZADOS TECAI SL – treats the information provided by interested parties for the purpose of manufacturing and maintenance of industrial vehicles.|
|LEGITIMACY||The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the
contract for the provision of our products.
The prospective offer of services is based on the consent that you are asked to give, and the withdrawal of this consent does not in any case condition the execution of the contract.
|RECIPIENTS||The data will be communicated to data processors for the purposes set out in the contract with them. The data will not be passed on to third parties nor will they be used for any purpose other than that indicated.|
|RIGHTS||Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CARROZADOS TECAI SL is processing personal data concerning them.
– Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. CARROZADOS TECAI SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data. For more information on the type of cookies used by the portal, please consult the COOKIES POLICY page.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, we inform you that the website uses data storage and retrieval devices in the terminal equipment of users already identified and that the information generated by these devices is collected and used by CARROZADOS TECAI, for the following purposes:
• To record the user’s data entries on the Website (for example, when the user fills in a form) (session cookies);
• To prevent user identification abuses (e.g., detect repeated failed user validation attempts), for a limited period of time, as well as increase security in the provision of the service expressly requested by the user (security cookies);
• To identify the point of origin and destination of the user’s communication through the Website, this being necessary to carry out communications through the network for the duration of the session (load balancing session cookies);
The user, additionally, has the possibility of configuring their browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their equipment, giving rise to the need for a new identification prior to browsing. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/customer agrees that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.