CARROZADOS TECAI SL informs users, through this notice, that uses “cookies” when the user navigates through the different screens and pages of the Web Site. These are small data files that are generated in the user’s computer and allow us to obtain useful information to personalize the Web Site.
“Cookies” are only associated with the browser of a specific computer (anonymous user), do not extract information from your computer and do not provide the location or the name and surname of the user. If you do not want a cookie to be installed on your hard drive, we ask you to configure your computer’s browser so that it does not receive cookies. However, we would like to point out that, in any case, the quality of operation of the Website may be reduced.
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the following list shows the own and third party cookies of the website www.tecai.es and the purpose for which each one is used.
The technology used by the portal www.tecai.es configures the following own cookies:
- PHPSESSID: This is a technical cookie necessary for the correct browsing of the web pages.
- Qtrans_cookie_test: This is a technical cookie used to remember the language selected by the user.
Third-party (Google Analytics)
- _utma (www.google.com/analytics/) -> This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, first and last time the user visited the site. It is used to count how many times a unique user visits the site.
- _utmb (www.google.com/analytics/) -> This cookie records the time of arrival at the site and expires 30 minutes after the last page view. It is automatically deleted when changing sites or closing the browser. If a user remains more than 30 minutes without activity on a website (e.g. goes to lunch) and then returns to request a page, it will be considered a new user session (1 unique user who makes 2 visits).
To calculate the time a user spends on a page, the value of the current page is subtracted from the value of the previous page. If we modify the Google Analytics code to record events (clicks or scrolling) we can determine the time the user spends on the last page visited.
- _utmv (www.google.com/analytics/) -> This is an optional cookie, it is only used when the data obtained from registration is used to subsequently segment demographic data such as the sex or age of visitors, i.e. to store information on user habits.
- _utmz (www.google.com/analytics/) -> This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path followed to access the website, whether direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords advertisement. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the website.
Google Analytics, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.